It doesn't matter if you walk or run. Follow the trail to better health.
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Trail Run Challenge is going to be a virtual series this year. We are going to have four races, with one at Hobart Urban Nature Preserve, Lost Creek Reserve, Stillwater Prairie Reserve, and Maple Ridge Reserve. There will not be a race at Charleston Falls Preserve this year. Please see below for more information on the changes. Whether you walk or run, you will be choosing a path to better health. All ages and abilities are welcome!
- Courses will be up and marked for 10 days, dates are listed with race locations below
- The trails open 8:00 a.m. and all runs must be completed by park closing (at sunset)
- A course map will be posted at the park and emailed to all participants
- All races are 5K
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed – no large groups
- All participants who submit their time to Can’t Stop Running Company will be entered into a drawing for a gift card to a local business
- Commemorative items are available this year, pick up will be at Can’t Stop Running Company in Piqua, please see below for prices
All races are 5K. Courses will be marked for ten days. Click on the Parks below to view an aerial map of each race.
Trail Run Challenge
Friday, June 12 - Sunday, June 21 Hobart Urban Nature Preserve
Friday, July 10 - Sunday, July 19 Lost Creek Reserve
Friday, August 7 - Sunday, August 16 Stillwater Prairie Reserve
Friday, Sept. 18 - Sunday, Sept. 27 Maple Ridge Reserve
Registration & Entry Fees
Registration: $10 each race
Series Registration: $20 for all 4 races
*Fees above do not include shirts - add on a commemorative shirt or buff for $10 or a commemorative lightweight hoodie for $15.
*Students & Individuals on teams of 10 or more: Receive a $5 discount. This discount does NOT apply to the series.
*All racers 4 & under are FREE.
You can register online at CantStopRunningCo.com.
Print the registration form and mail with check payable to Miami County Park District at:
Miami County Park District
2645 East State Route 41
Troy, OH 45373
Sign up your group for the 2020 Trail Run Team Challenge. This is a great way to inspire members to get fit, healthy and outside. Encourage your company, neighborhood, family and/or friends to take this Challenge by signing up together as a team! The Team Challenge can compliment your healthy lifestyle by providing an opportunity to set and accomplish goals over a four-month period. Remember, the goal is better health, so you don’t have to be a runner to participate - walkers are welcomed!
Update for the 2020 Team Challenge: competition is based on the total number of participants over the series of four races. The team with the highest participation over the entire series receives five free entries for the 2021 Trail Run Challenge and a one (1) hour team outing at the Lost Creek Reserve Corn Maze.
How Do I Register a Team?
Follow these steps to register your team:
1. Decide on a team captain/contact person
2. Enlist your friends and co-workers to join
3. Choose a team name
4. Fill out the Team Roster (tip: choose people who will participate, if a team member does not participate, it will count against your team's total participation percentage)
5. Register (online or mail-in) for races or series
6. Email team name, team captain, contact information and team roster to Mindy at email@example.com
People that are part of a registered team receive a $5 discount per individual per race, see details above.
Due to the nature of trail runs, distances may vary slightly.
All registered participants who submit their time to Can't Stop Running Company will be entered into a drawing for a gift card to a local business.
For questions/comments please contact Mindy Weaver at (937) 335-6273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit CantStopRunningCo.com for race results.
Thank You 2019 Sponsors!
This event would not be possible without the support from our many sponsors.
Can’t Stop Running Company
Miami County Public Health
Upper Valley Medical Center – Premier Health
If interested in supporting this wonderful event, please contact Amanda at 937.335.6273.