Come take a stroll on our trails through the rustling forest and prairie.
Ramble Quest - A journey with a mission
If you feel adventurous, walk along the lazy river or past a rushing waterfall. What a great way to experience the various habitats right here in our Miami County Parks. Your challenge is to walk all the miles in Your Miami County Parks and earn a hiking stick medallion.
Here Is How
- Download the Rubbing Station Map of the park.
- Go to that park with your map and a crayon or pencil to make your rubbing at the station. Feel free to use the back of the map to make your rubbings.
- Walk the trails to find all the stations on the map (hint...the stations are located on a nonliving object usually a sign post or fence). Please be sure to stay on the trails!
- Make a rubbing at each station. The rubbings must be recognizable and they must be an actual rubbing. Traced outlines will not be accepted.
- Save all the rubbings from each park you visit.
- When you complete all the rubbings at each of the Parks call our office at (937) 335-6273 to set up a time to collect your prize! Congratulations you have just traveled over 27 miles of trails.
- Prizes will be given out until all prizes have been awarded.
Ramble Quest Individual Park Brochures
Garbry Big Woods Reserve & Sanctuary
Great Miami River Recreational Trail
Lost Creek Reserve & Knoop Agricultural Center
Stillwater Prairie Reserve - Rangeline
John A. Wannemacher Nature Reserve