Park Advisory Committee
The Park Advisory Committee (PAC) is comprised of community members who assist the Park District by providing feedback, direction and suggestions.
- Engage citizen members in direction of the agency
- Provide voice from community (business, agencies, general public, etc.)
- Means to generate suggestions for improvement
- Collect multiple perspectives and skill sets
- Advocate for Parks, Recreation, Open Space Conservation and Environmental Education
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Offer suggestions, not policy or governing
- Knowledge of services, departments, and people connected to the organization
- Understand the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic plan
- Building community support and visibility
- Focus on long range planning, community needs, land acquisition/development, facility use, partnerships/funding opportunities, etc.
- Each member would serve a three-year term.
- There shall be no term limits.
- Terms shall be staggered. One-third each year.
- They will be appointed by the Park Commission, recommended by the PAC.
- The chair and vice-chair shall serve one-year terms, appointed by the Board.
|Ann Baird ||James Hartzell Jr. ||Nick Nolan |
|Dan French ||Mandy Havenar ||Todd Rappold |
|Elizabeth Guttman ||Dan Kerber ||Theodore Ristoff |
|Arthur Haddad ||Melissa Kleptz ||Chris Schmiesing |
|Chris Haines ||John Murphy||Andrew Wannemacher |