Comments
  • Tim L.2/12/2015 5:42:15 PM
  • I Love the Miami County Park District. They do a Fabulous job in maintaining their Parks. Natural Beauty kept Natural. Do yourself a Favor and get out and enjoy the Winter @ one of their Parks. You will be Glad you did!
  • Jim W.12/17/2014 4:06:47 PM
  • My granddaughter and I enjoyed the event. Thank you to all of u who make this possible. Last year was our first time and these little gifts will be great keepsakes for years to come.
  • Miami County Foundation10/20/2014 12:14:52 PM
  • Thanks Scott, staff & board members for working so hard to maintain beautiful parks in Miami County. The programs you develop and offer are FABULOUS! Keep up the good work!
  • Amy N.10/8/2014 5:08:05 PM
  • I ride or run the path several days a week...some weeks every day. Hard work is very appreciated.
  • Mark Y.8/25/2014 12:50:06 PM
  • Miami County Park District features one of Ohio's (no, the nation's) outstanding outdoor/environmental education programs. Love the Banana Slug String Band!
  • Beth M.8/18/2014 12:31:21 PM
  • My son and I had a lot of fun today at Stillwater (at the Trail Run). I wish I could have run the first 2 but plan on running the rest. Please do this again next year!!!!
  • Malane B.7/23/2014 5:55:49 PM
  • Super fun week (Eco-Splorers Bike Week), my kids really enjoyed it! What great weather this year too!!!
  • Hunter R.7/23/2014 5:44:03 PM
  • The bike paths are fantastic and thanks for sweeping them off recently.
  • Kevin S. 7/23/2014 2:00:31 PM
  • Awesome as always (Charleston Falls Preserve)...sure had a good time there hiking with my grandfather whose farm was beside it.
  • Mark Y.6/10/2014 12:29:25 PM
  • Adventure recreation event (Stillwater Adventure Challenge)...great way to introduce and engage the public in a great natural resource...Stillwater Prairie Reserve!
  • Thu D.5/20/2014 11:38:49 AM
  • Thank you so much! Our family had a blast (at the Hug the Earth Fest). You guys rock!
  • Eddie C.5/19/2014 11:49:53 AM
  • Thanks for the Earth Festival. Had a great time with Grandkids.
  • Sara R.5/19/2014 11:49:11 AM
  • Today my kids and I came out to the park for your VERY cool event (Hug the Earth Festival)!!! We had a good time, but our van got stuck in the mud! I simply wanted to say thank you again to the people who were working at the park who helped get me unstuck, it was SUCH a blessing!! thank you, and may God bless you as well!!
  • Allen C.3/4/2014 4:36:00 PM
  • Thanks had a great time with my daughter (at "Discovering Maple Ridge").
  • Mark Y.12/16/2013 5:35:00 PM
  • Stillwater Prairie Reserve is an outstanding natural resource...outdoor/environmental education and outdoor recreation....and assisted by Land and Water Conservation Fund matching grants for property acquisition and development!
  • Chris R.10/31/2013 1:09:52 PM
  • We went with our son and his girlfriend and had a great time (at the Fall Farm Fest)! Loved the maze, the farm, and the people working. Thanks for a great afternoon!
  • Ann W-B.10/31/2013 1:07:58 PM
  • I want to tell you how much I love all the wonderful parks we have in Miami County, such beautiful placed to walk & enjoy nature.
  • Stacey F. 10/23/2013 12:05:02 PM
  • I attended the Trailing Moms & Tots Program today and really enjoyed what the program offered to moms and their tots. I also want to send out a great thank you to Susan for leading us through the park today, it was a great way for moms to get out with their little ones to enjoy what nature has to offer. I really hope to find more opportunities like this one to enjoy with my little one it is a great way to share the outdoors with children and babies!
  • Stephani D.8/19/2013 12:26:38 PM
  • Just finished the 4th of 5 trail runs! Best time, hardest trail - maybe I should work out a little more?! Thanks Miami-County Park-District - it is a great way to spend a beautiful Sunday morning!
  • Sonya L. 8/15/2013 6:49:38 PM
  • Thank you for keeping our park heritage alive for so many to enjoy.
  • Tracy L. 8/5/2013 3:12:15 PM
  • Spent the morning at Garbry's Big Woods for Sierra's last day of camp.... canoeing, slip n' slide, some hiking, and some water games. So fun! Love to see all the kids OUTSIDE getting wet and muddy!
  • Mark Y.7/25/2013 12:15:12 PM
  • I had the pleasure of visiting Hobart Urban Nature Preserve this spring. It is an outstanding natural and recreational resource...and a testimonial to the Land and Water Conservation Fund, which assisted in the preserve's development.
  • Cindy G.7/22/2013 11:53:46 AM
  • "Music of the Stars" Campfire WAS GREAT! TOOK 2 OF OUR GRANDSONS AND WE ALL GREATLY ENJOYED THE MUSIC AND LOOKING AT THE STARS THRU THE TELESCOPES AND SEEING SATURN AND ITS' RINGS! BEAUTIFUL NIGHT WITH A LOVELY BREEZE AND NICE CAMPFIRE. THANKS SO MUCH!
  • Beth G.7/18/2013 12:09:46 PM
  • My kids love Eco-splorers!!! Thank you!!!
  • Alex K.7/15/2013 11:53:11 AM
  • I wanted to thank all of the naturalists for their hard work this week (Eco-splorers Camp), my boys had a blast!
  • Tracy7/5/2013 11:49:19 AM
  • Another wonderful week of camp! Thank you, Miami County Park District:)
  • John S.6/28/2013 12:04:24 PM
  • Thank you Miami Co. Park District for all your hard work year-round.
  • Leah K.6/20/2013 4:24:49 PM
  • Eco-splorers is such a great program! My son loves it, and his teacher, Willow Wisp!
  • Dena H.4/30/2013 1:24:26 PM
  • We appreciate the park system and have always enjoyed their programs, thank you!
  • John C.4/2/2013 1:11:53 PM
  • Looking forward to the next 45 years with you folks!
  • Laura4/2/2013 1:11:15 PM
  • Thanks so much for clearing the bike path today so I could take my lunchtime ride! I really appreciate the effort!
  • Sabine E.3/18/2013 1:14:40 PM
  • It is so peaceful there (Garbry Big Woods Sanctuary). Thanks to the Park District and their staff, keep up the good work!
  • Mindy B.3/18/2013 1:12:37 PM
  • I have spent many happy hours on this boardwalk (Garbry Big Woods Sanctuary) among the trilliums.
  • Paul3/5/2013 2:35:33 PM
  • Thanks to the crew who removed the big tree off the section of the GMRRT between Piqua and Peterson Rd. I was on the trail Friday night at 6:45; we had an "X-Stream Pedals and Paddles" Ride on Saturday morning at 10:03, I told the ride organizer about the tree being down, and we planned to shorten the ride accordingly. When we got there, it was taken care of. GREAT JOB!
  • Rosalie3/4/2013 8:37:34 PM
  • Miami Co is a wonderful place to live. I feel so fortunate to be here and wouldn't want to move anywhere else. We have a lot going on here in our countyErica- My daughter and I saw a Bald Eagle flying in the area between 25-A and W. Statler Rd. Piqua today around 2:30 p.m. We have never seen one flying free so it was an amazing sight for us!
  • Lisa M. 1/15/2013 2:43:26 PM
  • Great hike and soup tonight Deb! The weather was perfect.
  • Brett B.5/24/2012 1:01:02 PM
  • My nieces had a ball, Thank you for it all. Thanks Again for all the volunteers and to the Miami County Park District for all that you provide year around, and the variety of things that you do for all ages. We all know you try to include everyone you can.
  • Donna R5/24/2012 1:00:11 PM
  • Wonderful--wonderful--what a neat day. I especially appreciated being toted around by a special friend, Trevor, and finally meeting in person the lady that responds to our comments on here. Both were like icing on the cake to an otherwise perfect day. Already looking forward to next year. :)
  • Debbie CC5/24/2012 12:59:37 PM
  • We had a wonderful time! We learned so much! Thanks & a special Thank you to the volunteers and community supporters!
  • Marcus MC5/24/2012 12:58:34 PM
  • LOVE YOUR PARKS MAIMI CO AND ESPECIALLY YOUR RUNNING TRAILS
  • Tina PB5/24/2012 12:56:57 PM
  • Was an Awesome event as always......we and Buddy ♥ your Doggy events!! :)
  • Shellie L.5/24/2012 12:55:13 PM
  • We had so much fun there today cann't wait until next year!
  • Tracy L. 5-19-125/24/2012 12:53:41 PM
  • We had a great time today! I think the highlight was the Whimsical woods building our fairy house! thanks!!
  • Jennifer M.3/9/2012 6:51:35 PM
  • Just got back from the Hug the Earth Fest. Had a blast. Thanks Miami County Parks!
  • Judith V.3/9/2012 6:51:01 PM
  • Thank you Miami County Park District for allowing the Honey Creek Watershed Association to conduct the field portion of the Streambank Restoration Workshop at Charleston Falls Preserve! It was a great site and the perfect weather. I learned much more than I expected to! :-)
  • Liz S.3/9/2012 6:50:30 PM
  • Thoroughly enjoyed Yoga yesterday morning at Charleston Falls!
  • Jessica H.3/9/2012 6:49:42 PM
  • I would like to thank everyone at the Miami County park district for allowing me to have my wedding at Stillwater Prairie Reserve. The house was the best back drop. It was absolutely perfect! Not to mention my grandma and her siblings were just so overwhelmed with joy because they finally got to visit their child hood home! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
  • Judy H.3/8/2012 5:52:15 PM
  • Just wanted to let you know that we enjoyed the float on Saturday. Perfect weather and very well organized. The only disappointment was not getting a glimpse of some river birds. Thanks for a great program!
  • Stephanie S.3/8/2012 5:51:13 PM
  • My kiddo certainly enjoyed Survival Camp. Thank you so much for a great week!
  • Jennifer M.3/8/2012 5:50:42 PM
  • Awesome programs, the kids are having so much fun.